Munroe has all your fixings for a healthy summer salad. Make your own topping bars are a great way to feed a crowd! Start with a base of spring … Read More
The time is currently 1:11 am. Online Ordering is open from the hours of 6am to 11pm each day. If this is your delivery day please call our 24-hour ordering line at 401-438-4450, or return after 6am to place your order for your next delivery.
Oatmeal, Blueberry / Hazelnut, Flax & Chia
- Oatmeal Cup, Blueberry & Hazelnut
- Price: $3.49
- Brand: Bob's Red Mill
- Category: Grocery Items
- Product Number: 166
- Nutrition Information
Amount Per Serving Calories 290 Calories from Fat % Daily Value* Total Fat 9% 9% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Trans Fat Cholesterol Sodium 310 mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 49 g 18% Dietary Fiber 8g 29% Sugars 13g Protein 7g Vitamin A Vitamin C Vitamin D Calcium 52 mg Iron 2 mg
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Description This delicious, on-the-go hot cereal is made from a delightful gluten free blend of whole grain rolled oat groats, stone-ground Scottish style oat groats, and nourishing flax and chia seeds. Now you can have a hearty portion of the world's best oatmeal ready to eat in just a few minutes, and you can take it with you just about anywhere. Gluten Free Ingredients: Gluten Free whole grain oats, cane sugar, hazelnuts, dried blueberries, chia seed, flaxseed, blueberry powder, sea salt. Contains: Nuts Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.