Munroe has all your fixings for a healthy summer salad. Make your own topping bars are a great way to feed a crowd! Start with a base of spring … Read More
The time is currently 12:47 am. Online Ordering is closed from the hours of 12am to 6am each day. If this is your delivery day please call our 24-hour ordering line at 401-438-4450, or return after 6am to place your order for your next delivery.
HOOD Fat Free 1/2 & 1/2
- Price: $3.29
- Brand: Hood - Boston, Ma
- Category: Milk/Cream/Alt. Milk
- Product Number: 075
- Nutrition Information
Amount Per Serving Calories 20 Calories from Fat % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 0 Saturated Fat 0 0 Trans Fat 0 0 Cholesterol 0 Sodium 30mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 0 0 Sugars 2g Protein 2% Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C Vitamin D Calcium 4% Iron
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Just one taste of Hood® Fat Free Half & Half and you'll know that you've found a delicious fat free half & half without the guilt. With fewer calories and none of the fat of regular half & half, a creamy cup of coffee no longer needs to be a guilty pleasure! Hood Cream: Bringing Taste to Life.