Skewer up some deliciousness with a do-it-yourself Kabob Bar at your next barbeque!
- 1 lb Bourbon Turkey from Market Hall Meats
- 1 lb - Chophouse Marinated Steak Tips from Munroe Dairy
- 1 lb - Chicken breast filets
- 1/2 jar D.E. Vine Honey Balsamic Salad Dressing for use as a marinade
- 1 package - grape tomatoes whole
- 2 red bell pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 2 green bell pepper cut into 1" pieces
- 1 - jumbo red onion cut into 1" pieces
- 1 package - white mushrooms cuthalf
- 1 - zucchini cut into 1" pieces
- Start with the marinated meats - cut into 2 inch cubes
- Layer in some colorful, healthy veggies, brushed in dressing or olive oil
- Grill it up! Invite your guests to create their own skewers. Arrange all ingredients on a big platter, keeping raw meat separate from veggies! Provide metal or wooden skewers and carefully grill. Cooking times may vary on meats, so only place one type of meat per skewer.
We offer delicious kabob protein such as Bourbon Street Beef Sirloin Tips, Tennessee Whiskey Beef Sirloin Tips, Bourbon Street Turkey Tenderloin Tips, and Scallops as well as D.E. Vine Honey Balsamic Salad Dressing to use as a marinade.